DIIT-CTG,Microprocessor & Interfacing
Course Conducted by
Instructor of Computer Department.
Daffodil Institute of IT Chattogram
This course is designed for Diploma in Engineering, Computer Technology( 6th Semester)
Objective of the Course:
1. To be able to acquire to knowledge on Microprocessor & Microcomputer
2. To be able to develop the knowledge and skill on the architecture and assembly language programming of 16-bit Microprocessor.
3. To be able to acquire the knowledge and skill on memory, interrupt and I/O interfacing.
After completing this course the student must demonstrate the knowledge and ability to:
1. Know about what is Microprocessor & why needed processor.
2. Understand and explain Microprocessor Register.
3. Identify the different types of Microprocessor and know 32 & 64 bits.
4. Complete learn about Microprocessor addressing mode
5. Identify the different types of Microprocessor and tasks.
6. Understand the new feature of X86 series of Microprocessors.
7. Understand the I/O interface and Peripheral devices of 8086 microprocessor
8. Know about 8086,Pentium Microprocessor.
9.Understand the real world Interfacing.
10.Understand the memory interface of 8086 Microprocessor.